Your Savvy Life Book is a customized binder full of all the information you (or your caregivers) need to manage your life. And after you’re gone it becomes a priceless guidebook for your heirs, helping to create the legacy you want to leave them. You’ll receive both a printed volume you can hold in your hands and a digital backup copy on a handy portable thumb drive.
Your Savvy Life Book is completely personalized for you, and it will document everything including:
- Your vital information, such as date of birth, social security number, military service, etc.
- Detailed contact information on your family, all persons named in your estate planning documents, as well as your professional and spiritual advisors
- A list of all your important documents (birth certificates, marriage license, insurance policies, etc.) and where they are located
- A detailed list of all your assets, including website logins and passwords if accounts are online
- A detailed list of all your creditors (loans, mortgages, medical & credit card bills), including website logins and passwords if accounts are online
- A volume of lists including everything from memberships and subscriptions, to social media and gaming accounts
- Medical documentation so your family is informed in the event of an emergency
- Detailed instructions on daily management of your home
- Information about the special needs or care of your pets
- Your end-of-life wishes & any funeral arrangements
- And special inserts/pockets for business cards and copies (or originals) of your important documents